Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Auto Insurance Leads Anybody Used Any Internet Leads For Auto, Home, Life, Or Disability Insurance?

Anybody used any internet leads for auto, home, life, or disability insurance? - auto insurance leads

Hello to all ... I'm trying to organize everything to my little home agency auto insurance, life, disability and health insurance services open to ... I have a marketing strategy, but I want to buy is to finish my marketing. My question is what will work for a good company with whom you have purchased a good quality information where the accident and if a company uses what was the reason for the closure ... I welcome all comments, opinions or advice that you set for me ... Please let me hear what they say about what you say, the company and should be used depending on your experience, to ... Thanks

1 comments:

dirtyinj... said...

IMO they are all just a fraud and tear. I have all have thousands of dollars and never get to anything. Since I run entirely ceased using any type of service. The most frequent applications, these claims will have young drivers, customer credit is bad and just not good for building your utility rate of accidents.

Post a Comment