Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Peter Lynn Kiteboarding Names And Spelling?

Names and spelling? - peter lynn kiteboarding

Sometimes I see comments here about names and changes in spelling, and I just wanted to share something with all that interesting I find.

My sister-in-law has just a family tree of the extended family / history.

A great name of his great grandmother was Natalia in 1800, there were Nathalie Natahlia, Carson, Asher, Jasper, Liliana, Blue, Junior, Amalia, Evie, Hunter and Oakley. These names were all between 1850and1930. There have been many performance works of the municipality, namely, David, Mary, Paul, Peter, Lynn, etc.

But I think it shows that some of these names you write, people feel a bit funny, or are more modern, are not.

What names are considered sometimes written as "modern" or comic, that others in your family?

My grandfather was in 1922 the name of Aaron was born, his brothers (all older) and 1 on behalf of the younger sister were Allenby, Linc, Chester, Joseph and Elsie

0 comments:

Post a Comment