Thursday, November 12, 2009

Pokemon Silver For Visual Boy When I Maximize My Visual Gameboy My Pokemon Emerald Gets Slow In My Pc What Shall I Do

When i maximize my visual gameboy my pokemon emerald gets slow in my pc what shall i do - pokemon silver for visual boy

When I run my game Pokemon Emerald on my Game Boy emulator Visual and optimize the game slows down when I made my game and others like startup money the same pokemon, but my money holding gameboy pokemon pokemon big (Game Boy) on my PC and run Pokemon Emerald Game Boy, this custom. Pokemon Emerald, and the sample of the properties of binary ... Please tell me that something is wrong with my Game Boy or a file and what is the solution to this problem, I want my Pokemon Emerald through the window running at full speed

0 comments:

Post a Comment