Saturday, November 7, 2009

What Is Anemia More Condition_symptoms Does A C-section (cesarean) Pose More Risks To A Woman With Anemia Than One Without The Condition?

Does a c-section (cesarean) pose more risks to a woman with anemia than one without the condition? - what is anemia more condition_symptoms

I can to have a caesarean section by presenting breech. I rate very low hemoglobin and hematocrit, and wondered if a caesarean section, rather than me or the baby, because my condition. Remember that two points in response: 1) I think that shot the child and 2) If the baby still had his head right now, I'm ready, I will chose a Caesarean section because I know he will be safe passage for the baby. I just want to know if there is an increased risk for any kind because I am anemic. Thank you all in advance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment