Friday, November 6, 2009

Smallville Video Game My Friend Needs A Girl In His Life.. He's 28, Loves Video Games, Smallville And Bon Jovi. How Can I Help?

My friend needs a girl in his life.. He's 28, loves video games, Smallville and Bon Jovi. How can I help? - smallville video game

This is not a drinker / smoker, when the bars are out of question. Non-religious, not the church. I tried to meet them, I know, but there simply is no mutual interest. Your ideal partner would be exactly the same interests as you, but it will be difficult to achieve. Not exactly a smooth talker in the bunch, but it's a pretty boy.

What can I do to help?

1 comments:

K said...

Bring to a convention of comics!
It's really a misconception that girls do not like people who (comics such as video games / I think he wants to comic books, if you love Smallville). Take him to some events that people have the same interests as a videogame or comic book convention have and you'll be surprised how many girls there are things that, as it is.

Post a Comment