Saturday, January 16, 2010

Designer Loafers How Does A Young Guy Dress For A Date With An Older Woman?

How Does A Young Guy Dress For A Date With An Older Woman? - designer loafers

For the first time in my life I will on a date with a woman much older than me. I'm eighteen years old and she is thirty-four. We understand each other very well together and gave me the same courage and questioned him. I should mention that at this point not that lunch in a restaurant with a relaxed atmosphere, but at a high level.

I have no idea how to dress up. Should I wear more formal clothes? I reject the basis of the upper Black-necked shirt and jeans. I have only one pair of sneakers and one pair of shoes made of leather. Do leather shoes presumptuous? Please help.

In addition, all communities from large (I will not go to a Council) professional organizations specifically for a boy with an older woman for the first time certainly get a better answer.

2 comments:

haat said...

I do not think he cares, he just want sex.

Or ask your mother for advice;)

rofljohn... said...

BEACH !!!!!! just cause u do not want, how you dress to work .... you are. : D

Post a Comment