Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Heartburn And Diabetes How Do You Get Diabetes?

How do you get Diabetes? - heartburn and diabetes

I thought that if you eat lots of candy, what happens:) In 23 weeks pregnant and during my pregnancy I have not eaten sweets have just because you have heartburn bad about him but before I have pregnant women lived off lol. Now I'm worried that I might have diabetes, and I'm afraid that the results of the doctors in the coming weeks. But, howsoever you have any questions, candy or not? & & No one in my family has diabetes!

1 comments:

malica said...

People with poor diets are certainly at greater risk for diabetes, including those who are overweight or obese, but it can strike anyone, because all pregnancies are monitored gestational diabetes.

If you are a healthy weight before getting pregnant is because they have no family, the likelihood of the disease is very low.

Post a Comment