Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Soul Silver Anit Freeze Patched Where Do I Go After The First Gym Leader In Pokemon Soul Silver?

Where do I go after the first gym leader in Pokemon Soul silver? - soul silver anit freeze patched

I recently started playing Pokemon Silver Soul, and I beat the first gym leader Violet City after I get stuck at the Ruins of Alph, and received a rating of Unown, but now I am because the road to the west by a pokemon search tree and the road blocks to the south or is blocked by an old man.

5 comments:

Mip_647 said...

Oh yes, I remember this game, you need a Pokemon egg. Gold, silver and glass to the egg in the Pokemon Pokemon Center. And now, in HG and SS Pokemart go to their desire, a nerdy boy who was in the laboratory of Professor Elm is pending. U talk to him and can get the egg. After closing the man whom you pass and enter a point.

I hope this helped
Mip

Julie said...

After beating pokemon Falkner, try the way into the city on foot violet ... PSH. A man block you ... PokeMart go to the place. You will see a red coat type .. next to him is someone who looks like a scientific law? to speak, make sure that a free slot in your party. It was asked whether an assistant professor of elm or something is, and you must select "yes" (top answer) will get an egg! After the egg, the progress in your game. Proceed on the path that the man is now blocking and ... wait ... It hangs forever ... No. I wish him a miracle seed. Okay - Now you're ready to go. Reach the nearest village, is Azel city - where a fitness studio is a leader in error. (Tennis, athletics, received a Pidgey or Spearow Hoothoot ... Either that, or use Cyndiquil / Quilava = D)

MattM said...

I looked at the FAQ for Heart of gold and Perl. You have to go on the road 32, but before I go into the city PokéMart purple and get a Pokemon egg.

Mr R said...

You give the sack mart and talk to proffsors help and could be an egg, and the type of dam should be given

Amii said...

Let the old man in the balls = P

Post a Comment