Friday, February 5, 2010

Be Thankfull For What You Got Videos I Cannot View Pics An Videos From My Sd Memory Card From My Cam Corder?

I cannot view pics an videos from my sd memory card from my cam corder? - be thankfull for what you got videos

I have Vista on my laptop and want to see what is on my SD card, but if the card into the laptop, nothing happens, I'm not even an error msg, nothing to be like, how can I solve this problem and what is on the map, I need a specific program or what I have no idea how to see all my photos stored on it if someone could help would be very grateful

1 comments:

snowwill... said...

This is because not affect the SD technology and PC technology has taken another. Most internal card readers can not read more than 1 or 2 cards G. Get a card reader and solve their problems. Read all the cards in size.

Post a Comment