Sunday, February 21, 2010

How Long Does Shoulder Pain Last After Laparoscopy How Long Should Severe Pain In My Arm Last After A Tetanus Shot?

How long should severe pain in my arm last after a tetanus shot? - how long does shoulder pain last after laparoscopy

I blow my 6 days ago and was beautiful, as if it never happened during the first two days. I was active and has no problem at all. And the third day and every day after my shoulder has started badly. The pain was so intense that I would get nauseaus and awakened in the night for them. Is constant and ice and Tylenol will not alleviate the pain. I can not lift things with him, or raise his arms to shoulder level.I HMO called my sister and she poo-pooed me away. I have worked serious problems. Does this sound normal?

0 comments:

Post a Comment