Thursday, February 18, 2010

Russian Teens Rape Vdo Why Are The Laws On Rape Charges So Weird?

Why are the laws on rape charges so weird? - russian teens rape vdo

I read an interesting article, and I saw something strange. Over the years, when I learned a thing or two in cases of rape, has) the evidence against the offender (male or female never exactly high on the cases that I read. I remember a film about sex offenders and found that 1 child lives that were ruined because his younger sister was very angry against him, accusing him she was raped (not yet), then without any evidence of what the This list of sex offenders, and had a crime on their results. When she grew up and realized how wrong it is ruining his life on petty revenge, he felt bad and tried to issues related to the court stating that he had lied to clarify but wouldnt eliminate crime som his record company. Why do you think things are as they are? Oh and for those who have been raped, and are angry that I wrote this, I say that, in particular, is a liar, I wonder why are the laws in force, so that people will this terrible deed, and the like " You are guilty until proven innocent accused her. " I want "VIOLACIƮN" in your case is almost as bad as with "murderers" are low. So obviously something that I think he should be examined carefully and with more evidence, then only the old, "he said / she said:" rule.

Here is the link I read that blew my mind
http://www.mensrightsblogs.com/feeds/The ...

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I do not know, but that's not how it should be s, I'm in a situation with my son, I make a lot of research and I think I'm interested in has. In reality, a question is tonight, and both anwsers I assume that in fact a rape, really. At least one of them implies that, in principle, and the other says that children do not lie. But it is terrible that people can be accused without proof!

Matthew R said...

Any legal system and prison system in this country is broken, nothing surprising. I heard from a state where a judge sentenced a man beaten to 33 years in prison for an elderly woman to death with a log, then someone is sentenced to 50 years in prison for selling a small quantity of drugs.

Drixnot said...

Violent reaction to the many years in which the victim was in essence the study.

But, in this case --

Boys guilty of rape, even if the girl was the "consent" does not believe that two of the do not know 17, 13 years old girl with more than one child. And I note the article does not mention a time when drinking wine. Looking at the positive bias of the site and no mention was that it is fair to assume that children have made alcohol available.

And he expects us to understand these young men who were drunk in 13 years get the feeling, so they have sex with her? Oh, the poor children wrong point.

Young men who want to have sex with girls 30 years, suffered from the desire to have sex withThe girls.

Post a Comment