Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hack Dial Combination Lock Ok..how Does Someone HACK...into An Account.?

Ok..how does someone HACK...into an account.? - hack dial combination lock

Well ... Terror is my friend, because someone hacked into your YouTube account ...
I think how the hell I say exactly the right password ...
because if u mess up like 5 times .. rejected the application of the Uruguay Round and the standard open, even if the correct password ... u
My question is .. , Guess how many land in the right combination.
It seems that the chances of one billion, are one ...
me is a combination of random letters and dates .... How can we hit the jackpot
Introduction of random guess one billion possibilities .. Huh? ..
As you know, Théâtre also the first letter is right ... then the next will be the next
This is outdated no insurance .. crakcking where u hear a click .. and invest u know ur online.
friggin eh? .... soooooo, it seems impossible.
How can you protect this happen .. I say change the password for each character, or at night shut ur
is that smart?

0 comments:

Post a Comment